An illustrated guide for students to explore and understand their form and format.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the illustrated guide.
2. Ask students to think of a number of steps to wrapping a present.
3. Help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Ask students to sit with a classmate whose number of steps is different from theirs and discuss them.
5. Scroll down and show the picture of the materials needed.
6. Scroll down and show the steps one by one, asking students to describe it.
7. Help with grammar as needed.
8. Finally, ask students how different this illustrated guide is from the procedure they thought of.
Compartir MED en classroom: