An illustrated guide for students to explore and practice “How to do something”Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the illustrated guide (or download and make copies of it, as desired)
2. Hand out a blank sheet of paper to each student.
3. Ask students what type of documents are folded that way.
4. Help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Tell students to choose a number from the list of six foldings and fold their blank sheet that way.
6. Finally, ask students to illustrate that folded paper and show to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: