An interactive activity for students to work with instructions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Tell students this is an interactive activity so they will take turns to choose the correct answer by clicking on it.
3. Show the pictures and talk about them with students.
4. Ask students what kind of words are the ones to choose (nouns? Verbs? Adjectives?)
5. Invite 8 volunteers to come to the front and do the activity by taking turns.
6. Invite the rest of the class to copy the recipes in their notebooks.
7. Finally, ask students to work in pairs and cover the 8 words practiced in the activity. One student reads one recipe, the other students read the second and finally both read the third recipe.
Compartir MED en classroom: