A practical template for students to record instructions on how to do something in an organized format.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students to work in class.
2. Ask students what their favorite snack is and make a list of them on the board.
3. Hand the template to students and guide them through it by showing each section: ingredients and 4 steps under a different format.
4. Help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Invite students to complete the format by drawing the ingredients of their favorite snack (for example), and the actions for 4 steps to it.
6. Remind students this is an illustrated guide, similar to the one of “How to make pizza” used in the previous activity.
7. Finally, ask students to present their illustrated guides on “How to…”
Compartir MED en classroom: