An instructional poster for students to explore instructions on how to make pizzaSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the poster to students.
2. Guide them through it by pointing at the three different stages listed on the left and help with vocabulary as needed.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and ‘read’ the illustrations in each stage on how to make pizza.
4. Help with grammar as needed.
5. Invite students to work with another pair of students and read the pizza recipe stage by stage and compare their versions.
6. Finally, ask volunteers to come to the front of the class and ‘read’ the recipe.
Compartir MED en classroom: