A worksheet to practice modal auxiliary ‘should’ when talking about health care instructions-Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the worksheet.
2. Choose the sentences you want to work with.
3. Tell students to read the sentences and draw their attention towards ‘I’ve got…’ and explain it is ‘ I have’.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and take turn giving and writing the recommendations / instructions for each case.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed with grammar and vocabulary.
6. Finally, ask volunteers to share their answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: