An interactive worksheet on health problems and instructionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the worksheet. Tell students it is an interactive page so they will answer on the same page by typing the answer or clicking only to choose.
2. Have three volunteers work with exercise 1, first. When they choose their answer ask them to tell the class what the instructions and /or recommendation for them is.
3. Continue with exercise 2 which is a crossword, you need three students to work on it.
4. For exercise 3, it is a word search so you need to invite more students to find the words.
5. Finally, invite 7 volunteers to work with the exercise, everybody taking turns, to complete the sentences and to give a recommendation or instruction to help them get better.
Compartir MED en classroom: