An animated video for students to practice writing instructions about health careSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Show the title and elicit from students what they are going to write about.
3. Play the video with no sound and even when there are steps and sentences show it is a good exercise for writing instructions.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and wrote the instructions to treat cuts and gazes.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed with vocabulary and grammar.
6. Finally, ask pairs of students to exchange their instructions with another pair and compare them.
Compartir MED en classroom: