A game for students to practice giving advice for health problems shown on cards.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the game and the set of instructions. Make copies of the cards in order to play the game in pairs.
2. Divide the students into pairs and give them a set of picture cards and a set of health problem cards.
3. Tell students they are going to play the game just like a ‘memory’ game. That is, they need to match the picture to the corresponding health problem.
4. When the pairs have used all the cards and they have been matched, they need to make sentences.
5. Tell students to use these structures to make their sentences: You should (n’t) / you could / should try---+ ing
6. Pairs of students shuffle their cards and put them face down in a pile, one takes a card and says ‘I have---‘ while the other student gives advice.
7. Finally, have some examples from students to write down on the board.
Compartir MED en classroom: