An animated video for students to work on writing instructions on health problems.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video. You may want to divide the video intro three or four parts or maybe play just the first 2 minutes of it.
2. Ask students what the most common accidents at home are.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video that shows different home accidents but it has no sound.
4. Ask students to write the instructions to follow when somebody has an accident as well as what to do in order to prevent such accidents.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help with grammar as necessary.
6. Finally, ask students to form groups of three and share their instructions.
Compartir MED en classroom: