A didactic video to help students interpret instructions through a story.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell children to comment on the title and guess what the story is about.
3. Consider making several pauses to help students with general comprehension.
4. Have some questions ready to ask, ‘What are the names of the children?, why did they go to the woods?, what are they afraid of? Where did their parents go?”, etc.
5. Invite students to form groups of three and make a list of recommendations for children in case they get lost, with things children should do and shouldn’t do.
6. Finally, invite students to share their recommendations with the rest of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: