A worksheet for students to work on vocabulary related to disasters.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the worksheet.
2. Ask students to copy the sentences and draw the corresponding picture.
3. Scroll down and ask students to start completing the 6 sentences.
4. Check the answers with the class.
5. For the second exercise, ask students to work in pairs and complete the sentences.
6. Finally, ask some volunteers to read their answers and explain why they chose that particular answer.
Compartir MED en classroom: