An instructional video for students to learn about disasters and emergency plansSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Plan a number of pauses so you can comment and give time to students to take notes.
3. Start showing the video and talk about disasters, emergencies and hazards.
4. Ask students if they’ve been through any of these situations and give examples.
5. Discuss with students what a family communications plan and how it works.
6. Invite students to tell you what they would put in an emergency kit.
7. Finally, ask students to copy in their notebooks the instructions the kids in the video suggest in case of a disaster.
Compartir MED en classroom: