Video with song for students to learn the six questions to ask for reading comprehension: Who, What, When, Where, How and Why.Sugerencia de uso
1. Have a beam projector ready for everyone to see the video and project it.
2. Play the video twice for students to watch it and listen to the song, and also for them to get familiar with the song.
3. Then, ask students to tell you what words they were able to recognize.
4. Practice singing the song as a group without the video for them to learn it.
5. Have students practice making questions with the words from the song.
Compartir MED en classroom: