Video with song that teaches the 5 W's of the English Language: Who, What, Where, When, and Why.Sugerencia de uso
1. Have a beam projector ready for everyone to see the video and project it.
2. Show students the video for them to watch and listen to the song and play it twice for them to get familiar with the song.
3. Then, play the video again without sound and practice the song as a group.
4. Play the video one more time and pause it after each example for students to practice pronunciation and identifying phrases they know.
5. Finally, have a students write the question words in their notebooks and some example questions.
Compartir MED en classroom: