Worksheet for students to practice writing different greeting expressions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the worksheets away and have students look at the pictures.
3. Have volunteers describe what they see and encourage the rest of the class to see if they agree or not.
4. Read the words aloud and then as a group. Make sure students understand their meaning.
5. Have students work individually and trace the words.
6. Have volunteers pass to the front and dictate the words for them to write them. Make sure most students participate.
Compartir MED en classroom: