Worksheet/Handout for students to practice reading rhymes about animals.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the worksheet and make photocopies for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away and have students identify the animals in the illustrations.
3. Read the first rhyme aloud and have students read along silently as they point with their fingers the words they listen to.
4. Read the rhyme one more time and invite students to read after. Correct pronunciation if necessary.
5. Follow the same steps for the rest of the poems.
6. Finally, have students work in pairs, choose one rhyme and practice it for them to say it aloud to the rest of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: