Third of three files containing a very complete set of memory cards for students to practice spelling, reading and pronunciation of rhyming words.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download this third file and make photocopies for students to work in teams. Cut them out and laminate them.
2. Before giving students the cards, project them on the board using a beam projector to review all the words and check for new vocabulary.
3. Have students work in teams of four or five students and then give them a complete set of the memory game to each team.
3. Tell students the directions to play the memory game and help them as they play if necessary.
4. Finally, go over all the cards and have students spell the words and say them aloud.
Compartir MED en classroom: