PDF file with a worksheet for students to practice reading five poems with will increase students’ reading and listening skills.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy of the worksheetfor each student in advance.
2. Give away the photocopies to each student and go over each poem with them and do the activities suggested for each one.
3. Have students look at the pictures and ask them to see if the images relates to the poem.
4. As you work with each poem, make sure you clarify any new vocabulary word and that you practice reading with them.
5. Finally, have students work in small groups for them to choose a poem and memorize it to say it to the rest of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: