PDF file with a worksheet for students to practice reading, recognizing words that rhyme and review general vocabulary.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student in advance.
2. Give away the photocopies to each student and have them read the rhyme by themselves silently.
3. Have students work in pairs and read the rhyme to each other. Ask them to circle the rhyming words they find.
4. Then, ask students to continue with the second activity in the worksheet and review general vocabulary.
5. Finally, have some volunteers read aloud lines of the rhyme to the rest of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: