Video with a catchy traditional rhyme and song for students to learn and distinguish rhymes in a very fun animated way.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the video on the board using a beam projector for everyone to see it.
2. Play the video and have students listen to and watch the video. Play the video a second time for students to get familiar with the song.
3. Have students tell you about some words in the song that rhyme. Write some examples on the board.
4. Play the video several times for students to learn and practice the song and to improve their pronunciation.
5. Play the video one more time and for students to sing along.
Compartir MED en classroom: