Interactive worksheet with listening and spelling activity for students to practice reading and recognizing words, letters and sound.Sugerencia de uso
1. Prepare the beam projector to show students the interactive worksheet on the board.
2. Project the worksheet and have students look at the pictures and ask them to identify as many objects as they can.
3. Then, hit the audio icon to listen to the word and ask students to spell the word they listened as you click on the letters they say.
4. Go over all the words in the worksheet one more time and have students say the word after.
5. Finally, hit the “Finish” button to get your class grade on the activity.
Compartir MED en classroom: