Video with a story for students to learn about phonics, rhyming words and following a story in a very fun animated way.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the video on the board using a beam projector for everyone to see it.
2. Play the video and have students listen to the story up to minute 1:11. Then ask students what the story is about.
3. Play the rest of the video and invite students to read the phrases of the story as they show up in it.
4. Divide the class into two groups for students to read with their teams and practice pronunciation.
5. Play the video one more time and have the whole class read along.
Compartir MED en classroom: