PDF file with a worksheet which will help children identify words that rhyme and enhance phonics awareness.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download and print a copy of the worksheet for each student.
2. Give away the photocopies to students and read aloud the words in the worksheet. Have students point to the word you are reading.
3. Have students read the words after you to get them familiarized with orality and writing.
4. Give students time to do the activity individually and then check their answers with a classmate.
5. Finally, practice as a group saying the rhyming words aloud.
Compartir MED en classroom: