Interactive worksheet for students to practice describing jobs, professions and occupations by completing statements.Sugerencia de uso
1. Prepare the beam projector to show students the interactive worksheet on the board.
2. Project the worksheet and have students look at the pictures and identify the professions.
3. Have students read the words at the top of the exercise or read them after you to check pronunciation.
4. Read the instructions and ask some students help you type the words to complete each exercise. They can either spell the word to you or pass and type the words themselves.
5. Finally, once all the professions are completed, hit the “Finish” button to get your class grade on the activity.
Compartir MED en classroom: