Interactive game for students to practice reading and to recognize different clothes used in specific professions and occupations.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the game on the board using a beam projector for everyone to see it.
2. Read the instructions and make sure students understand what to do.
3. Read the description of what the worker wears and press the arrows to change the options.
4. Have volunteers read the descriptions and find the correct clothes for each worker.
5. Once all workers are completed, have volunteers describe the clothes of the workers. Make sure everyone participates.
Compartir MED en classroom: