Interactive worksheet with 25 occupations and professions for students to identify them as they drag and drop the pictures to their right place.Sugerencia de uso
1. Prepare the beam projector to show students the interactive worksheet on the board.
2. Project the worksheet and have students look at the pictures or professions and occupations and ask them to identify as many as they can.
3. Have students read the names of the professions aloud, or read them after you.
4. You could have some volunteers drag the pictures to match the words or work as a group and do the activity together.
5. Finally, hit the “Finish” button to get your class grade on the activity.
Compartir MED en classroom: