Second part of a two part set of flashcards to teach and review with students different professions and occupations.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download and print the set of flashcards or have a beam projector ready to project them.
2. Show students the flashcards one by one and make sure students understand the meaning of the cards by double checking them.
3. Then, play some TPR and speaking games as a group for students to learn the vocabulary.
4. Finally, have students copy in their notebooks the names of the professions and occupations they learned and make a drawing for each one.
3. Ask students to trace the letters and color the drawings once they finish.
Compartir MED en classroom: