Worksheet/Handout for students to practice recognizing question words and words and phrases used to learn personal information.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the worksheet and make photocopies for each student.
2. Give the photocopies away and read the words in each box aloud. Make sure students understand them.
3. Ask students to cut out each box individually and then have them work in pairs.
4. Have students form the questions and ask them to paste them on a piece of paper.
5. Finally, ask students to ask each other the questions they formed.
Compartir MED en classroom: