Video to introduce and review different activities and hobbies using pictures and frequency phrases. Very useful to practice saying what students like or love doing.Sugerencia de uso
1. Have a beam projector ready for everyone to see the video and project it.
2. Show students the video for them to look at the pictures and listen to the phrases describing different activities and hobbies. Make sure they understand all the activities mentioned.
3. Encourage students to talk about which activities they do or would like to try and share with the rest of the class.
4. Play the video one more time and pause it after each example for students to practice pronunciation and identifying phrases to describe activities.
5. Finally, ask students to share what activities they like and encourage them to use the phrases they learned.
Compartir MED en classroom: