PDF file with a workshit for students to practice tracing small and capital letters and saying the alphabet.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download and print a photocopy of the worksheet for each student.
2. Have students look at the drawings in the worksheet and say the name of each of the objects. Then, say the letters of the alphabet aloud and have students follow.
3. Ask students to trace the letters and color the drawings once they finish.
4. Next have students work in pairs and say the letters and name of the objects of the drawings to each other for practice.
5. Then, in small groups, have some students come to the front and dictate some words for them to write them on the board. Make sure most students participate.
Compartir MED en classroom: