Video of alphabet song and ABC phonics chant for children to learn and practice letters from A to Z, including names and sounds.Sugerencia de uso
1. Have a beam projector ready for everyone to see the video and project it.
2. Show students the video for them to watch and listen to the song up to minute 1:47 and play it twice for them to get familiar with the song.
3. Then, play the second part of the video and practice the names and sounds of the letters.
4. Then, in small groups have students write their names on a piece of paper and practice spelling of their names and those of their classmates.
5. Finally, have a spelling context and invite students to pass to the front and write some words.
Compartir MED en classroom: