Worksheet for students to practice reading words describing safety signs and match them to a drawing.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the photocopies to each student for them to write their names. Then read the instructions aloud.
3. Have volunteers read the words on the right aloud and help them with pronunciation if necessary.
4. Ask students to match the words with the signs and once they finish ask them to get in pairs and compare their work.
5. Finally, review their answers as a group.
Compartir MED en classroom: