Interactive worksheet for students to practice recognizing signs and their written names as well as ICT skills.Sugerencia de uso
1. Prepare the beam projector to show students the interactive worksheet on the board.
2. Project the worksheet and have students look at the signs and ask them to identify as many as they can.
3. Have students read the names of the signs aloud, or read them after you.
4. You could have some volunteers drag the words to match the pictures or work as a group and do the activity together.
5. Finally, hit the “Finish” button to get your class grade on the activity.
Compartir MED en classroom: