Simple video with pictures and everyday signs to watch out on streets and public places for students to practice vocabulary and pronunciation of words.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the video on the board using a beam projector for everyone to see it.
2. Play the video and have students notice they can only see see and read the signs.
3. Play the video again and have students read the names of the signs aloud as they show up in the video.
4. Then, divide the class into small groups and play the video for each team to say the names of the signs they see.
5. Finally, play the video one more time and for students to say the names of the signs aloud.
Compartir MED en classroom: