Simple video with pictures and everyday signs to watch out on streets and public places for students to listen and distinguish intonation and pronunciation of words.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the video on the board using a beam projector for everyone to see it.
2. Play the video and have students listen to the words and phrases.
3. Double check the meaning of the words and phrases with students.
4. Play the video several times and pause it after each word for students to learn and practice pronunciation.
5. Play the video one more time and for students to listen for a last time.
Compartir MED en classroom: