Worksheet for students to practice different types of signs and the places where they can see them.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Have students draw a two column chart in their notebooks.
3. Review all the signs and places as a group.
4. Ask students to cut and glue the signs on the first column and write thw different places where they can see these signs on the second column.
5. Have students work individually and then check their work with other classmates.
6. Have volunteers come to the front and share their work with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: