First set of printable traffic signs for kids to identify different shapes, colors, symbos, safety signs as well as their meaning to make a small signs project.Sugerencia de uso
1. This activity should be done in teams. Download the file and print copies each team. Ask students to bring glue, popsicle sticks and water bottle caps in advance.
2. Ask students to work with their classmates and give a photocopy of the signs.
3. Ask students to cut out the signs and glue them to popscicle sticks.
4. Help students cut slots on the bottle caps for them to place the popsicle sticks in them.
5. Have students display their work and talk about the signs they made.
Compartir MED en classroom: