PDF file with flashcards about different places in a town including their names.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the flashcards using a beam projector for everyone to see it or print them and laminate them in advance.
2. Show students the flashcards one by one for them to identify the different places in a town.
3. Double check the meaning of the new vocabulary.
4. Show students the cards with the names of the places and have students read them.
5. Play a matching game on the board for students to identify the places and their written names.
Compartir MED en classroom: