PDF file with worksheet for students to practice reading phrases about greetings and farewels and match them to a drawing.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print a photocopy for each student.
2. Give the photocopies to each student.
3. Have volunteers read the phrases aloud and help them with pronunciation if necessary.
4. Ask students to match the phrases with the illustrations and once they finish ask them to get in pairs and compare their work.
5. Finally, review their answers as a group.
Compartir MED en classroom: