A set of posters to show students how to write instructions accurately.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show students the poster, Instruction Writing Checklist.
2. Go over each one of the rubrics and help with vocabulary as needed.
3. Ask students to copy the checklist in their notebooks.
4. Ask students to use the previous activity, ‘How to make a lantern’ and this checklist to go over the instructions written.
5. Tell students to make any corrections on the instructions written and improve the version they previously did.
6. Finally, invite students to present their instructions according to the checklist.
Compartir MED en classroom: