A video for students to practice writing instructions to make a lanternSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2.Tell students that they will write the instructions to this craft.
3. Play the first part of the video where the title is shown: how to make a lantern.
4. Tell students they are not going to listen to the audio.
5. Ask students to write down the instructions to this craft and number them.
6. Invite students to sit with two other students and compare their instructions. Then, put their sentences together and make only one list.
7. Finally, play the two games that come with the activity to reinforce the instructions written.
Compartir MED en classroom: