A video for students to learn how to write instructions accurately.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students you are going to pause the video so they can take notes.
3. Talk to students about the importance of writing accurate instructions.
4. Play the video and pause when you consider it necessary.
5. After the pause, comment with students the information.
6. Ask students to copy the examples shown in the video.
7. Finally, ask students to sit in pairs and talk about the important points to consider when writing instructions.
Compartir MED en classroom: