A fun activity to help students understand illustrated instructions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to sow students the activity.
2. Point at the list of materials first and make sure the illustrations help students understand that list.
3. Move to the section of the process and the steps and simply point at the objects.
4. Invite students to draw the pictures which illustrate the steps, not the sentences.
5. Discuss with students this activity and if they could do it in their city where the weather is not cold enough.
6. Finally, ask students to work in pairs and tell each other how to make ice decorations.
Compartir MED en classroom: