A fun activity for students to follow illustrated instructionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show Bunny chains.
2. Ask students if they remember the meaning of the bunny in Easter.
3. Scroll down and start showing the steps.
4. Tell students to read the step silently in their minds.
5. Help with vocabulary and grammar as needed.
6. Finally, invite students to work in groups of three , having someone use a piede of paper and a pencil while the other give the instructions shown.
Compartir MED en classroom: