A video for students to gain practice understanding illustrated instructionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students this video is from England and they will notice it in the accent.
3. Mention that they know how to make slime from their textbook and in the video they call it flubber.
4. Ask students to work in groups of three and pay attention to the materials needed as well as the steps .
5. Play the video and make pauses if you think it is necessary.
6. Finally, invite students to tell the class the number of steps they remember and compare them to other groups.
Compartir MED en classroom: