A worksheet for students to understand and practice illustrated instructions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to write the basic instructions on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich based on the three pictures above.
3. Monitor the activity and help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
4. Invite students to show their instructions to two other students and compare them.
5. Finally, invite volunteers to point at each picture and tell the class how to make a sandwich in three steps.
Compartir MED en classroom: