A fun activity for students to understand illustrated instructions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the wiki How to do….
2. Tell students they are going to look at the illustrations of how to make a car with a milk carton.
3. There are 7 steps to this process so ask students to form groups of 7 and assign each one a number.
4. Ask students to look at their corresponding step and think about the instruction to it.
5. Scroll down and show the pictures by calling out the number, ‘Step 1 : show the picture, step 2 show the picture…etc.)
6. Finally, ask students to give the instructions in their groups by taking turns 1-7.
Compartir MED en classroom: