A craft project for students to explore instructions on how to make DIY turtle toys from recycled plastic bottlesSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the craft project.
2. Show the picture of blue and green turtles and ask students to work in pairs and make a list of the possible materials to use.
3. Monitor the activity and offer help with vocabulary.
4. Scroll down and show the list of materials for students to compare to theirs.
5. Ask students to find the verbs in the description and write them under the form f ‘actions’ or ‘imperatives’
6. Finally, Invite students to read the imperatives for the instructions .
Compartir MED en classroom: