A video to help students explore instructions on how to make a desk organiserSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what a desk organizer is. You may want to highlight the spelling of the word ‘organiser’ and tell students it is Bristish English spelling.
3. Play the video and make pauses if you consider it necessary.
4. Talk about the materials needed and help with vocabulary.
5. Play the 2 games ‘True and false’ and ‘Put the sentences in order’ with students.
6. Finally, invite students to work in pairs and describe briefly how to make a desk organiser.
Compartir MED en classroom: